Going For Salmon...The Fish...not the Person!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Going For Salmon...The Fish...not the Person!!

Post by big-o »

Got home from the kids Derby at Talyor Park in Osgoode this after noon....check the board ..i had a PM from Kingmann....CALL XENOS ON HIS CELL...so I did...well guys it looks like Xneos has found the Salmon...I think he had boaded 12 and a 27"rainbow :D ....So Topwater and i will be leaving home around 2am and hope to meet up with Xenos around 5am....will give a report on return :!: :!: ...i also had a call on my cell from KING-ME in Rochester NY....wanting me to go for Salmon...they are fishing in 700 feet of water :shock: :shock: near the US and Canadian boarder....we have all the cold water :D ....so the Salmon have scattered on the US side :? .....Steve we always have the cold water....after all this is the GREAT WHITE NORTH :wink:
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Enjoy

Post by Seaweed »

Off you go lads...

Remember to watch the weather in that water. She blows up real quick and you are running around in small craft.

Pull up a few for me. :lol:
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Just got back from Lake Ontario!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laketrout
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Laketrout »

AND
Xenos
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Xenos »

The bite has started, Saturday was great there was a good chop and nice weather. We boated 9 salmon and one rainbow at 29”. Today, the morning started off good in the first 30 minutes we lost 3, Ok I had rookies with me. Actually one was my fault, the salmon hit the cheater and the net got caught on the main line lure, and another wrapped itself around one of the downrigger cables. The thing shot right trough between the boat and the riggers and the third, man it was a screamer and after the aerobatics it was gone. After that we managed to boat 2 and at around 9 the bite stopped. I guess with the calm water the fish moved.

P.S. Big O, fluorocarbon leaders are too dam expensive to use salmon fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Beautiful Kings Xenos! I can't wait to get on the water this week and drop the spoons down.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hey LT ....posted the report on the Great Lake Board :lol:
Laketrout
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Laketrout »

:D :arrow:
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CHROME :shock: :D :shock: Now those are some sweet lookin fish!!!!!Looks like my trip shall follow to get some deep water beauties this coming weekend :D For all you guys off of team 3(Minus Chrome,TroutSlayer and Skeinmachine :P )Look out my 5 fish in all categories shall be full soon enough 8)

BRING ON THE SHLAMS IN THE TRIBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.L F.F