3-day Trip to Quebec

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Walleye Killer
Participant
Participant

3-day Trip to Quebec

Post by Walleye Killer »

Hello all,

I,m heading into Quebec to Desjardins lake and Blue Lake which is apparently 150km into the middle of nowhere(so my cousins who I'm going with tell me) and I just wanted to know if anyone has ever fished either of the lakes before and if you know where to go, what to use etc... because my cousins have never been there either.
Anything you guys/gals could tell me would be much appreciated :)

Thanks,
Walleye Killer
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

WKiller,

It does'nt matter what you bring or use because you Stink and your FAB four is going down!!!

BASSTALKER
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

You tell em B.T :D :D :D :D Team 3 is gonna once again be ruler of the board :lol: :lol:

T.L F.F
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Gentlemen....please...do i have to send out BRUNO & GUITO to remind you about Browbeating members of team Four......thats all i have to say....well maybe one more thing.....WERE #1 WERE #1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Walleye Killer
Participant
Participant

Post by Walleye Killer »

Wow these team three guys are cocky. Sorry that I outfished you the other night stalker. It's not my fault the big ones like me, team four just has that kinda problem :) . Hope you have some luck with your fishin over your holidays but not too much. Maybe just with rock bass. I guess that'd be o.k. And thanks for stickin up for me Big-O. We'll beat'em in the end. It's always the team that everybody picks on that is the one they are afraid of. Jealousy is a horrible thing youk now. I'd still love to hear from anybody thats been on desjardins or blue lake before. Maybe I should post on the team four string. At least I know they're honest over there. Stalker would send me to rock bass heaven I'm sure. Ha Ha.Goodluck all and keep your rod tips up!

Walleye Killer
E.S.