Last minute outing, want to join me?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Chrome_A_Saurus
Participant
Participant

Last minute outing, want to join me?

Post by Chrome_A_Saurus »

hey all I am sitting her at home and figure on going out for some evening fishing. I am out in Kanata and am more than open to suggestion on location. If anyone wants to join me, feel free to send me a PM . By the way I am heading out to fish from shore.

Cheers

Chrome

P.S. Heading out in about 30 - 45 mins..it is 6:00 now
Karack
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Karack »

Again man, sorry that I missed you :(

Karack
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Chrome,

Hope you found someone to fish with -- and maybe someone to rod-whip you!! (Truly, I AM sorry!) :wink:

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
AverageAngler
Participant
Participant

SORRY

Post by AverageAngler »

If ya posted Sat, I could have made it..Im in Barrhaven!
Cheers'
-AA-
Chrome_A_Saurus
Participant
Participant

Post by Chrome_A_Saurus »

Hey no worries Karack

Wolfe, I now have proof of your abuse to me. I have recorded the "rod whipping" incident in my Journal and fully plan on using it against you if you so chose to get more points for Team 3. Please forward all you catches and pics of "fish only" so I can use them as my own catches. Should you chose not to abide by my request I will be forced to go the the authorities and have you stripped of all rights to ever hold a dangerous weapon ( i.e. fishing rod ), In your hand again. I hope it does not have to come to this so please do not force my hand in this matter.

AA, I wish I knew I was going ahead of time ... I actually went to Long Island and then to the Jock for a couple of casts before being chased away by horsefly size musquitos.

Cheers

Chrome