I would like to report ABUSE

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Chrome_A_Saurus
Participant
Participant

I would like to report ABUSE

Post by Chrome_A_Saurus »

Wolfe, I now have proof of your abuse to me as recorded in Thread http://www.fish-hawk.net/phpBB-2.0.2/ph ... php?t=4153 . I have recorded the "rod whipping" incident in my Journal and fully plan on using it against you if you so chose to get more points for Team 3. Please forward all you catches and pics of "fish only" so I can use them towards my own points ( only seems fair ). Should you chose not to abide by my request I will be forced to go the the authorities and have you stripped of all rights to ever hold a dangerous weapon ( i.e. fishing rod ), In your hand again. I hope it does not have to come to this but the ball is in your court.

For those of you who unaware of this gastly act, please let me elaborate.

Was out fishing with wolfe ( team 3 ), floatfishin ( team 3 ) and Slush puppy ( team 6 ) and it was a very slow day for fish. I knew wolfe was intimidated by my abilities to catch monster rock bass but she took it too far. I made a real nice cast and she proceeded to cast directly over my line ( an obvious attempt to keep another team from getting points ) . I then graciously accepted the chore of untangling our lines. During this process her lure became stopped and I am sure I must have twitched it just right and she had a fish on. I then netted the beautiful 19 " SM for wolfe ( nice guy eh ) this is the point in which she rod whipped me. As I carefully netted her catch as to not lose the fish she then proceeded to hit me with her rod, just to add injury to insult.

Thank you for taking the time to read this as I may need to call on some of you as witnesses should it need to go that far.
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Nice work Wolf. :wink:

I presume this task was achieved in a manner that left reasonable doubt with regards to intent?

By the way, have you heard of the new stainless steel rod blanks for conbat angling?
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
Karack
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Karack »

Combat Angling!!!! ROFL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing that annoys me though is that Wolfe has never offered to rod whip me :cry: :cry: :evil: :wink:

Karack
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Comon Chrome_A_Saurus,

It okay to admist that you liked being rod whipped! :wink:

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
Chrome_A_Saurus
Participant
Participant

Post by Chrome_A_Saurus »

Well FishHawk. I thought this was a non contact fishing board :evil: . I did not realize that I would need to wear fencing equipment just to wet a line :shock: . And now suggesting more suitable weaponry HMMMMMMMMM

Karack, I am sure if you asked real nice :D :D :D

Gordo, I have never once said that I mind being whipped, ONLY I BEETER HAVE THE FISH ON NEXT TIME :twisted: :twisted:

I have repeatedly asked my wife to whip me when I have a big fish on the line :o :o :o :o
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Well I would like to downplay this BEATING per say :P First of all the WHIPPING was needed to keep team 6 alive :lol: Poor chrome was over come by the sheer talent of team 3 and decided his retaliation was to be WOLFE WHIPPED ME THATS WHY I CAUGHT NO FISH I WAS LICKING MY WOUNDS PER SAY :lol: :lol: :lol: So I was a witness to this so called ATROSITY of ROD USAGE,and say hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Chrome you no satisfyyyyyyyyyyyy by rod tip in EYE :shock: :lol:

T.L F.F :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Man o man... :!:

Just had a minute to log in for the first time today (!) and am scanning the new posts when I see the "Abuse" thread by Chrome ... knew immediately that I was going to be roasted. Here is the REAL deal:

Chrome is a big baby. The whipping from my rod tipped drew only a little blood. He is simply a poor sport, eh Chrome? 19" bass...for me...none for you... Na-na-na-na-poo-poo! (to quote my toddler)! 8) :lol:

In addition, Chrome was a bit whiney when he was lurched about during Floatfishin's no-warning trolling motor thrusts.

There were other interesting accounts of the day. Floatfishin' forgot I was on HIS team and drove over my new Husky Jerk with the trolling engine. Bye-Bye. (Believe this was possible retalliation for his loss of a nice spinner bait which he lost upon casting and catching my line.)

Slushpuppy, I do believe you get the "Snag Award" of the day, but I certainly gave you a run for the money. Upon further thought, you shouldn't have asked me what lure to use. You should have just taken what you wanted out of the box. I don't think I was giving good advice! :?

Lesson Learned: Do NOT put 4 adults and 1 (bored) child in a boat that is GROSSLY underpowered & overcramped. Crawling over each other like rats in a maze...

Believe it or not, we had FUN. :roll: :lol:

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hey Wolfe

I think Chrome_A_Saurus might have a good case...so let him keep all the rock bass you catch....a out of court settlment of sort... :roll: :wink:
Nice Smallie, Wolfe..to catch it with all those distractions too..makes it a lot sweeter :D
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

yeop she is a killer fisher person :lol: :lol: :wink:
Life goes on
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Gorfman! See what you missed?! (Bet you are relieved you didn't join us, hmm?!) :wink: :lol:

How are things on Bob's? Hope all is well -- and that the porch chipmunk hasn't reached mutant proportions from overly abundant peanuts and attacked you while you sleep. :twisted:

W.
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

:lol: :lol: That is definitely the funniest story I have read so far on these boards.

Way to go wolfe, I'm proud of you! :lol: :lol:
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Ya know, Snag, we can't let these big strapping fellows intimidate us.

It's the Irish-Italian temper. What can I say? :wink:

W.
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

cough cough wheeze BUURRRP. Huh muskrats!! huh oh Chippers yeah he now clibs err climds the screen door if I don't feed him regularly. He has attempted to get in the bag of peanuts when I inadvertently left it out on the table :lol: :roll:. I guess you did not get my last message requesting directions to your slaughterhouse eerrrrr I mean cottage :lol: :wink:

My niece caught two nice walleye on Sunday. A 4 pounder and 4.3 pounder. That was after my nephew ( her hubby) gave her the rod (not the beating kind) er I mean the fishing rod.. :roll:

I had not seen that many fish on the fish finder.. they were stacked one on top of the other and lined up as if staging for a big get together. It was great!!!.

I hope to see you next time you are up at the lake. Tight lines to alll!!!
Life goes on
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

cough cough wheeze BUURRRP. Huh muskrats!! huh oh Chippers yeah he now clibs err climbs the screen door if I don't feed him regularly. He has attempted to get in the bag of peanuts when I inadvertently left it out on the table :lol: :roll:. I guess you did not get my last message requesting directions to your slaughterhouse eerrrrr I mean cottage :lol: :wink:

My niece caught two nice walleye on Sunday. A 4 pounder and 4.3 pounder. That was after my nephew ( her hubby) gave her the rod (not the beating kind) er I mean the fishing rod.. :roll:

I had not seen that many fish on the fish finder.. they were stacked one on top of the other and lined up as if staging for a big get together. It was great!!!.

I hope to see you next time you are up at the lake. Tight lines to alll!!!
Life goes on
slushpuppy
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by slushpuppy »

I can vouch for the team 3 vs team 6 shenanigans. Not only did Wolfe rod-whip my teammate, she deliberately gave me heavy jig heads so that I would get snagged all the time. Bowzog asked me about the rock on my line when I got home, said we musta been fishin in deep waters!

She also got her kids to run over team 6's feet with their trikes and throw rocks at us. Trying to maim us, I'm sure.

Wolfe was very gracious though, dropping her equipment every time someone said "fish on", so she could net and unhook the fish for us (thinking she's still fishing with 5 year olds) :wink:

We really had a good time. Thanks all!