Plastic wormin' tackle

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

To be honest Markus, I have never used Gary's senko's. I have tryed Wave Worms tiki-stick (AWSOME :lol: ) and Gulps sinking minnow (Again AWSOME) and the YumDingers (don'y get alot but when you do there big)

I may buy a bag later on once my wave worm craze is over. They have MoLoPo sent (moition Loition Potion) What ever it is...it works

BASSSTALKER
ganman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ganman »

One of the reasons I made this post was my closest tackle store (its on the US side) has a 30 foot wall of plastic worms but to me most look gimmicky and expensive (hand poured worms???) and its getting hard to find Jelly Worms and Culprits even there. I'll have to give these Senkos a whirl and some others mentioned.

Still, nothing says bass fishing to me like cracking a fresh pack of grape jelly worms on a misty summer morning....Mmmmm that sweet scent just hangs there...lol. I remember the first time I cracked a pack of Power Worms....almost lost my breakfast.

Only around a bunch of bass fisherman could you drop a post like this and not be thought completely nuts!!