open seat all week

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Yannick Loranger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

open seat all week

Post by Yannick Loranger »

I'm a bachelor this week so I'll be hitting the water every night before putting the boat away for the season. So, I have a (or multiple) open seats every night between Tuesday night and Friday night and Saturday morning.
I'll be launching out of Rockland or Wendover and would preferably like to have someone with me at the launch to back the boat in as the docks are gone and a solo launch is asking for dings and scratches on the boat.

Any takers can PM me any time.

Yannick
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: open seat all week

Post by cprince »

fisherguy33 wrote:I'm a bachelor this week so I'll be hitting the water every night before putting the boat away for the season. So, I have a (or multiple) open seats every night between Tuesday night and Friday night and Saturday morning.
I'll be launching out of Rockland or Wendover and would preferably like to have someone with me at the launch to back the boat in as the docks are gone and a solo launch is asking for dings and scratches on the boat.

Any takers can PM me any time.

Yannick
Hey Yann!

Heck of an offer I hope people take full advantage of. You have a lot to show people in that river.

Craig
FowlDawg
Participant
Participant

Post by FowlDawg »

PM sent
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
There is society, where none intrudes;
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more
- Lord Byron