Fish-Hawk Gathering...

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Fish-Hawk Gathering...

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Now sry I am starting a new post :shock: If Rockland was decided,I am sure 1 day the fellows living in Rockland could band together to make it easier on the pocket book and have a chat with the the launch?If not it is just an idea :? But if the area of Rockland was chosen,I have a big backyard (not acers by anymeans :shock: )but would offer my house for in house facilities(If families came and the kidz need a place to be close to the water and all aminaties alike)Also the BBQ is right there and accomodations r easy to be made for the ones from out of town aswell.I can offer 3 rooms for couples,obviously kids and parents get 1st dibs,But even if it was a day tour my house is more than available.Also like has been posted b4 the parks here are close and so is the launch :D

This is just a little offering to the great people I have and hopefully will meet from this great board :D

Just an Idea.......T.L F.F
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

You do a Rockland gig in September and the wife and I might just be able to make it. I'd love to meet folks from fish-hawk as well.