Gone fishing!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fishforfun
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Gone fishing!!

Post by fishforfun »

Greymist and I will be leaving tommorrow July 16 and returning Mon. Aug. 2. We will be sailing the Blue Mist (our boat) across Georgian Bay for some R&R in the thirty thousand islands. Our only line of communication will be our cell phone. RJ are you OK with the team entry list? If you and Bacon like we can phone in results every few days, just give us a number with an answering machine. Anyone having any questions should contact a team captain I'm sure they can find you an answer.
Good luck to all!!
Thought I better post this here as well, don't want anyone saying we never told them
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Send me the order again for adding people FFF...other than that we'll be fine....wait til you get back to give us results...and hey!...let greymist fish for once would ya?... :lol:

RJ
fishforfun
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by fishforfun »

Sent you a PM RJ. Greymist can fish any morning she wants, the only time she sees the sunrise is if she stays up that long LOL.
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

FFF

HAVE AN AWESOME TIME...!

Relax, relax, relax...aaahhhhhhhhh, vacation......... :D

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Have a great time! Georgian Bay is so beautiful!