Fishin Withdrawals

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Laketrout
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Fishin Withdrawals

Post by Laketrout »

The wife has been away now for a week and a half,and will be away till the 22nd. This marks the longest time I have not had the HMCS Avro Arrow in the water since I got her in early Nov.
If it wasn't for my Dog(recovering from Knee surgery) I'd be up at Whiskey Lake.
Hopefully the remaining time left on her trip will go quickly,so I can get back on the water.
I also need her home, I'm running out of clean dishes :cry:
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

"...the wife has been away now for a week and a half..."

and you miss...FISHING...not the wife... :!:

:lol: :wink: :lol:

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hey LT

I feel for you Buddy.....I would miss fishing too, good time to stock up on new tackle....i'm sure by now your old tackel will need up grading...you have to have more in a tackle box than a RED DEVIL and a Five Of Diamonds....i think you should go out and restock with more up todate Equipment :wink: May i also suggest paper plates...the clean up real easy take care Bud :wink:
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Ahhh - I can hear my father now "If they won't bit a White/Red Len Thompson or Five-of-Diamonds they won't bite anything" :lol:

Did I mention we mainly caught pike? :roll:
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D Hey lake tout before you slip back up to whisky lake you should hit port weller and bag some trout and salmon for the score board. 8)
Xenos
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Xenos »

"If they won't bit a White/Red Len Thompson or Five-of-Diamonds they won't bite anything"

I tried both last weekend. and LT if my wife was away for 2 weeks, the dishes would be fine it's what to do with all the pizza boxes I would have to deal with.
Laketrout
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Laketrout »

SALMON wrote::D Hey lake tout before you slip back up to whisky lake you should hit port weller and bag some trout and salmon for the score board. 8)
I'd like to but I'm alittle concerned with taking Great Lakes Critters up to Whiskey lake.
Xenos
Pizzas,Swiss Chalet,KFC ect ect........
Big_O
I'm presently upgrading my camping gear.
Fishing does come first!!!!!
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hey Lt....if you go up ...or down... what ever the case be...to Weller let me Know... I'll grab a partner and haul my boat up and we can finnally meet and do a little fishing....I Know BTS is dying to go for the big Silvers, My operations Manager was talking to a charter Captain there today ...he tells me the fish are stacked up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laketrout
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Laketrout »

It's over :P I'm 5 miles from the launch. Our house is do for a renovation,but I'm sure we can find room to put you all up. Just bring clean dishes :wink:
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D Thats the spirt...get those salmon...You could always head out with me if I get down there again. Or should I say when I get down there again. :wink: Big - O let me know when you plan to head down to Weller.
Laketrout
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Laketrout »

Yipeee] :lol:
My lovely wife is do home tonight from Labrador. Plan on stopping at Fishing World and getting a couple of miles of Flea Flicker line,then to the Hamilton airport.