Side Imaging or Down Imaging

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
plncrzy
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by plncrzy »

Wont be long, well be buying a sonar at Lebaron for $500.00 that will do it all, front, side, down, rotational beacon type , call the fish to your boat, tell you where the fish and wildlife officers are, and even steer your boat to where the biggest fish are. :lol: .... and to think... when I started fishing... all I had was a .50 cent bamboo rod from Canadian tire, a role of fishing line, a hook, I find some clams to crack open to use as bait or dig up worms..... and now this..... :lol:
"I wonder if other dogs think poodles
are members of a weird religious cult."
-- Rita Rudner
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

plncrzy wrote:Wont be long, well be buying a sonar at Lebaron for $500.00 that will do it all, front, side, down, rotational beacon type , call the fish to your boat, tell you where the fish and wildlife officers are, and even steer your boat to where the biggest fish are. :lol: .... and to think... when I started fishing... all I had was a .50 cent bamboo rod from Canadian tire, a role of fishing line, a hook, I find some clams to crack open to use as bait or dig up worms..... and now this..... :lol:
Man, you must of been fishing for many years (polite way of saying something different than "Man you must be old"). :lol:

I hear you. Things have relatively changed. You are aware of the wrist-watch sonar/depth finders, where you cast the transducer to have a look at what is underneat your potential spot?
Hookup
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Hookup »

Just saying.. update your avatar Serge... I've modified it to reflect your last post.. ;)

plncrzy
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by plncrzy »

Hookup wrote:Just saying.. update your avatar Serge... I've modified it to reflect your last post.. ;)

:lol: :lol: Wont be long and Ill be there... ya.. its time for a change of avatar also :oops:
"I wonder if other dogs think poodles
are members of a weird religious cult."
-- Rita Rudner
Hookup
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Hookup »

All the best to ya... Happy holidays.