Vexilar's for rent???

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vexilar's for rent???

Post by JimW »

I figure this is a long shot, as I have never seen any advertised before, but wondering if anyone knows if any place rents Vex flashers??

I'm looking to rent one for this Sunday to take to Quinte and possibly for the last weekend of February.

Cheers,

JimW
iankrzyzanowski
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by iankrzyzanowski »

Jim, Oziles used to rent an Fl-8 a few years back.. worth a call to them....
Dan Smyth
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dan Smyth »

Jim,
I am of the understanding that G2 supplies each hut with a flasher. That is what their web page says anyway.
I have a FL22 that I will be taking just in case. We are using the full guide service package and if you are not then maybe the flasher does not come with your deal. Since we are meeting at the same place same time we will find out. If they are supplying me with one then I could lend you mine if need be.

Dan
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

Hi Dan,

Yes G2 supplies a Vex flasher with each hut, we are not doing the "full package" and are bringing our own gear. I have 1 Vex was looking for 1 for my buddy.

I have borrowed 1 from G2 before if they have extras, but wanted to bring another along incase they didn't have any extras.

Another f-h member has graciously offered to lend his Vex, so I think I am good to go.

See ya on Sunday.

Cheers,

JimW
Dan Smyth
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dan Smyth »

That's cool Jim. I will have mine just in case it doesn't work out for you.

Dan
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

Thanks Dan.

JimW