Huge Muskie and Ottawa sun article...

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
MuskieWannabe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Huge Muskie and Ottawa sun article...

Post by MuskieWannabe »

First thing..In today's Sun there is a little blerb about Fish-Hawk and our Virtual Derby. It's in the little fishing section. Check it out!!!

Went out again with MuskieMagnet last night. Story of the day is a huge follow but no strike. 10 minutes later, MM's roommate landed her! She can in at 50 1/4 inches! What a monster and a beautiful fish! I sharted i was so excited! We all took loads of pics so hopefully one of us can get them on!

Again MM came through with a very memorable fishing trip! No muskie's in our boat, MM's roommate was in his own, but we did land a couple nice pike.

Thanks again MM!
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Huh?

Post by Cancatchbass »

You sharted? :shock: :? :shock:

Isn't that illegal?

CCB
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SkeeterJohn »

:lol: Nice catch.. a 50" is certainly worth some braging rights :wink:

Our virtual derby in the ottawa sun eh :lol: :lol:
MuskieWannabe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MuskieWannabe »

The 50 incher wasn't mine!!! Too bad on that but mine's coming one day!

Fishing derby is in today's sun!!!
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Hey I missed this topic but I made my own with the article in it.
Tony
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Tony »

I was along on this trip with MM and MW and it was an eventful time for sure. I was working my Fudally on top of the water while trolling and much like a scene out of jaws a huge fin comes up behind my lure and then a tail. The fish followed my lure for a couple seconds and then disappeared I steadied myself for a strike but nothing, then the fish reappeared followed agian and disappeared again :( Not long after that MW had a really good hit which he had on for a couple of seconds before it got off.

It was about then when MM looked back where I had my follow and saw his roommate into a fish. We were getting waved over and pulled up as the monster finally made it to the boat. MM told me to hop in to grab the fish. I tried the cradle but the hooks got stuck about 1/3 the way in so I stuck my hand in the gill plate and bear hugged her and lifted her out. Pheew! Was definitely a 40lb class fish :shock:

Thanks again MM and MW for a crazy adventure.

Post by Guest »

where are the pics!
Tony
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Tony »

The camera's almost finished and MM doesn't yet have a computer to upload from his digital camera. Soon...