Navigable Water Act (Quebec) & Trespassing

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
bl8ant
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Navigable Water Act (Quebec) & Trespassing

Post by bl8ant »

Not sure if its the sun stroke from fishing today but that cprince rant actually had me crying. Damn that was funny.
Kerrazy
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Kerrazy »

Ok so Craig. I got a real taste regarding your comments. Last night as I mentioned was a fire on shore. Tonight it was a family that had the kids in bathing suits standing in the water at the boat launch casting away as people were trying to load and unload their boats. I am ok with some one shore fishing. As we are all not fortunate enough to have a boat. But this girl was wildly casting with minimal regard for people or motors heading her way. It was something else indeed.
Kerrazy

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll Go Fishing!"- Thoreau
I'd like to thank my sponsors:
Interac - Be in the Black
Jerry, my neighbour, who foolishly leaves his shed and truck open, so I can try all the latest gear!
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jigs »

:shock:

Don't you realize them kids is tryin ta FISH !!!

This, screamed at me by a mother on my approach to the launch at Edmund's Locks. Kids casting, swimming, screaming.

They did give way as I slowly beached. Then stood behind the trailer as I was backing it in.

Ah well.............kid's l' be kids. :?