The Big Bass Diary

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Big Bass 444
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

The Big Bass Diary

Post by Big Bass 444 »

Well I guess by now everyone knows that bass fishing is what I like most
....you just have to check the largemouths galery to see how obsess I am
about it.....but for me It's more than a passion it is also a way of life. I also know that for all species there is people like me. People like me who
spends 15+ hours a day thinking about it. Thinking about the next outing and how to be sucessfull . Everytime I leave home to go out fishing
my heart is pounding because I feel the challenge taking over and I believe there is no greater feeling.

But success is a challenge and it's not always easy. But really if it was easy I would not be so passionate about it. If you like preparation largemouth fishing is for you. Many anglers don't take it to seriously
but they should. They forget about outdoor pressure, cold fronts, full moons, warm nights sequences and when what and how they will feed.

Also important is knowing your waters. For exemple the Ottawa river
have many different weed growths that will affect the transitions and
the movements of largemouths. Different weeds will grow and die all summer at different water levels. So, the more you fish your waters the better you will become. Take notes. Years after years you will be at the right place at the right time.