Lac Saint Marie

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Lac Saint Marie

Post by Bass Addict »

The Walleye have been on fiyaaaaah lately....limited out two weeks ago ! last weekend brought a handful home for dinner. 8)
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
Wally
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Wally »

If u dont mind sharing tips,u can PM me....It would be very appreciated....Wally
Wally
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Wally »

I went fishing on Sunday from 5 PM till 10 PM ,fish around islands, bay near the river and all i got was 1 stupid catfish,gggrrrrrr. I need help please
somebody PM me in the right direction,getting frustrated with this Lake.......Wally
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

Wally wrote:I went fishing on Sunday from 5 PM till 10 PM ,fish around islands, bay near the river and all i got was 1 stupid catfish,gggrrrrrr. I need help please
somebody PM me in the right direction,getting frustrated with this Lake.......Wally
20 to 30 foot depth + 2oz bottom bouncer + 4 ft floro leader+ slow death hook + juicy night crawler + 1.1 mph troll speed = gold
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

cprince wrote:
Dore wrote:
ShawnD wrote:.... any tips for the walleye ? trolling .... jigging ???
Trolling only if you hate having a full tank of gas in your boat and have a smoke hanging out of your mouth moving only to jam a bottle of beer in its place.

Craig
If I had feelings, you could have hurt them with that statement
Wally
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Wally »

Thanks for the info MLR ,do u use spinners ,any favorite colours or just 4ft floro with a hook and nightcrawlers .What about the Gat. River the water is 6 degrees colder right now 70 degrees is that where i should concentrate.You can PM me if u want.Thanks again any tips is appreciated...Wally