Have to see this! Jackall Pompadour

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Spence Scout
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Have to see this! Jackall Pompadour

Post by Spence Scout »

lape....Ya its loud and displaces a ton of water...Just for the record I wasnt directing my comments towards you..its a general situation I used to run into working at LeBaron and Sail for all those years. Id listen to angelrs complain about the price of a $20 lure then talk about their Shimano Core or daiwa steez...it made no sense..lol
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

toobinator wrote:The designer is a hairdresser in Japan
......now it all makes sense.......I guess...... :lol: :lol:
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

Spence Scout wrote:lape....Ya its loud and displaces a ton of water...Just for the record I wasnt directing my comments towards you..its a general situation I used to run into working at LeBaron and Sail for all those years. Id listen to angelrs complain about the price of a $20 lure then talk about their Shimano Core or daiwa steez...it made no sense..lol
'cept I don't have to worry about a pike musky biting off my reel
Spence Scout
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Spence Scout »

CN - Very True...But you think I buy a lure thinking "what ifs"? Hell no! If you buy a bait thinking what if! Youve already mentally put yourself out of the game! It can happen on every cast so what!?
Like when I buy a good quality hockey stick you think Im at any point thinking oh no I may break it on a slapshot?! Hell No....Im thinking of how many goals im going to score or going to set up..Thats the winning mentality....

Thats the way I think anyway!