BOVT LEADERBOARD PAGE

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: BOVT LEADERBOARD PAGE

Post by almontefisher »

So it was a long wait but I finally met up with the winner of the kids division and that was natch009son or Sean as he goes by in real world. Anyway I was given an amazing prize by yannick and as soon as he told me what it was I knew it had to be for the one kid who caught the biggest fish. Anyway Sean got a rod and reel combo and also a 4 hour charter with shore lunch and up to 3 people. Yannick I need to thank you once again for what you did to help this tourney out. Thanks to you this guy has plans he needs to make with you.

Thanks once again to all the businesses and individuals who helped make this a great event.

Now I need someone to come up with a way of making a winter one work. I don't feel good making people measure a fish on the ice or in freezing weather. That's not good on the fish.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
MichaelGA
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MichaelGA »

Greatstuff!

Very nice Yan! Congrats again Sean!
Natch09
Participant
Participant

Post by Natch09 »

Hey Peter it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you as well . We will have to hook-up on the ice or at Mals for some fishing . Thx again for all your work and look forward to the ice fishing derby . P.S. Yannick thx for the wonderful gift my son is looking forward to it .Cheers Greg .
biggs
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by biggs »

Greg, tell Sean I don't mind being 3rd wheel during dad and son time!
You got my number!! :D

Congrats on the win Sean!
Natch09
Participant
Participant

Post by Natch09 »

Hey Brad that sounds good , let me work on the young lad . I will keep you posted . Cheeers Greg .
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

almontefisher wrote:

Now I need someone to come up with a way of making a winter one work. I don't feel good making people measure a fish on the ice or in freezing weather. That's not good on the fish.
Pete,

Why not just make it a meet and greet on ice.
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7