Muskie Killer says he's sorry

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
campnfish
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Muskie Killer says he's sorry

Post by campnfish »

We all remember that guy that killed the muskie in Lake St. Claire....Here he is saying he's sorry.

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/news/accus ... frontation

For my 0.02, I think they should revoke his license, charge him with whatever the harshest penalty is and make an example out of him. Even a lifetime ban on fishing in Ontario for the guy.

Imagine you were caught doing this in upstate NY? Or Quebec? You would be crucified.
tbone1088
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Muskie Killer says he's sorry

Post by tbone1088 »

Wow this guy strikes me as a person with a SEVERE anger management problem, you can see it very clearly in the first video when he kills the musky. The apology seems sincere but stop and think about it for a second and realize that he is just trying to save his fishing and hunting licences nothing more. He said that is the first time he had killed a musky... ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Did you see how quickly and efficiently he killed it? Absolutely not the first time, he has had lots of practice imo. They should revoke both of his licences for an extended period of time to send a message to other anglers that this sort of thing will not be tolerated.
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by CNs »

More likely is he is sorry he got caught.

He is still pee pee that the two lads actually came up to him on the water, and challenged him.
I wold like to hear from the other guy in the boat as well. If he does fish with the guy killer a lot he can confirm if it was "the first time"
toned
Participant
Participant

Post by toned »

but, but, but
people smoke pot all the time and that's legal! :roll: :roll:

^incase anyone missed it, that's his excuse in the video when the guys called him out on it

I don't buy his apology at all....huge fine and a few year ban IMO.
zippyfx
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by zippyfx »

His legal advisor advised he needs to show sincere remorse and contrition to mitigate damages against him... He's just sorry he got caught.

People need to respect the fish, I get just as angry when I see people stomping on bluegill or smashing rock bass.