Ice Shack Towing Shirley's Bay

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Lenny
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Ice Shack Towing Shirley's Bay

Post by Lenny »

Hi all,

I built a shack (6x10) and I'm looking to put it out on the ice this weekend. I have a trailer and can get it to the launch, but don't have confidence that I'll be able to get it on the ice with my vehicle. I will pay anyone who is willing to tow it out from the launch to the ice or can negotiate letting whoever tows it use it. Please pm me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Mike
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Ice Shack Towing Shirley's Bay

Post by Troller »

Mike,
If yoyu don't get anyone to help you maybe contact Oziles at Petrie. They might be able to help you out.
Good fishing,
Dave
canam04
Participant
Participant

Post by canam04 »

THERE IS A ROAD PLOWED AT SHIRLEY'S BAY OUT A LITTLE WAYS SO EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TRUCK THE ROAD IS SMOOTH ENOUGH FOR A SUV TO TOW IF NEEDED.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

How would Oziles (at Petrie, in ORLEANS) be able to help him out at Shirley's Bay (Nepean, Ontario)????
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

How would Oziles (at Petrie, in ORLEANS) be able to help him out at Shirley's Bay (Nepean, Ontario)????

funny i was kinda wondering that myself maybe the guy in Cobden would ,,,,,,, i'll ask him this weekend :lol: :lol:
horsehunter
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by horsehunter »

More important is to have a means to get it back in. back when I had a shack I always had lots of help going out but friends were scarce when season was over and shorelines were wet.
I love golf it keeps thousands of unworthy off the water
Jholder
Participant
Participant

Post by Jholder »

horsehunter wrote:More important is to have a means to get it back in. back when I had a shack I always had lots of help going out but friends were scarce when season was over and shorelines were wet.
Aint it true horse, some just arent in for the long haul. Goes for many a ventures.