Poundin' Ice For BIG Fish & Fun!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
i got worms
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Poundin' Ice For BIG Fish & Fun!

Post by i got worms »

Looks like some good bang for your buck right there! Your season may have been short but you still got me beat, only 4 days on the ice for me so far :(
I got 99 problems but a fish ain't one...
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

i got worms wrote:Looks like some good bang for your buck right there! Your season may have been short but you still got me beat, only 4 days on the ice for me so far :(
You best change that Jay.

And, I had a question for you about hooks. I'll get to it. Swamped these days with work and things.

Thanks doods!
i got worms
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by i got worms »

Moosebunk wrote:You best change that Jay.

And, I had a question for you about hooks.
Limited time so far this winter but luckily 3 of the 4 have been quality days.

Hooks you say? I'm all ears bud...
I got 99 problems but a fish ain't one...
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Its always big fish and fun for you Bunk :lol:

Your content and shared adventures from the North have always been anticipated and on another level compared to most, and it's been no different while here in Eastern Ontario. Nice to the SM05 in the action and still putting the trout topside lol. Would be nice to see some more posts from him!
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Tip-up wrote:Its always big fish and fun for you Bunk :lol:

Your content and shared adventures from the North have always been anticipated and on another level compared to most, and it's been no different while here in Eastern Ontario. Nice to the SM05 in the action and still putting the trout topside lol. Would be nice to see some more posts from him!
Kind of you Andrew, thanks dood! Will see if it all can keep rolling... :wink: Have a helluva year planned in theory, just shufflin' fishing with the financing for now though.

Mike has a nuclear bomb of a report stashed. Been nagging him for months to drop it. May fall here... may not, dunno. But wherever it does you'll feel the effects. :lol: