Season's End Giants.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Laker_Taker
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Season's End Giants.

Post by Laker_Taker »

Helluva report Bunk! Those are the biggest lakers I've seen come out of Muskrat ever I think! Man, you are the king! :D
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Out4trout wrote:not solving the line twist is a surprise to me, good to know.)
It was weird Len... most twist at the lure and up, with this reel it seemed worse at rod tip heading down. Regardless, it doesn't twist as much coming on and off the reel like a spinning reel would... the twist is more my fault because of how aggressively I'm jigging. At home here, I'd never go so big and hard ripping the rod... :shock: My God!!! Did I just say that? :lol:
Laker_Taker wrote:Those are the biggest lakers I've seen come out of Muskrat ever I think! :D
Cause they probably are Wills!!! :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: Thanks bud.
Tip-up wrote:Have not watched the videos yet...
Got some others too but just haven't the time Andrew. Probably next fall will put different things together to make a longer vid with more other stuff. The riding up there and just being so friggin' far out on that ocean is wicked too. Never another soul to be seen but did have a helicopter buzz me. And I mean, BUZZ me!
Jimmy_1 wrote::shock: Moosebunk is the Phenom!
:lol: You nutbar! But sure, I'll take that over some things people could say. Thanks Jim :lol: :lol:

And thanks gang. Probably be awhile for a next one. :D
scuro
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by scuro »

Your photography is now worth the price of admission alone...used to be the combo of the tale with the photos and great fish sucked us in. Now I can just look at those photos..you have developed quite an eye and a sense of what will shoot well. Fabulous report...I got sucked in after the first few photos.
...anything to bend the rod
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Thanks old buddy. You've been following along with all of it since pretty well the beginning Chris, and with all the incredible artistic talent that sleeps under your roof at home, it's definitely a compliment. :)
Mike P
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mike P »

Just a beast Bunk!