The Grande Ice Cappuccino

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fishoholic
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: The Grande Ice Cappuccino

Post by Fishoholic »

Thanks for all the kind words gents. Wow it's been a while....seems like forever since I've fished (3 weekends in a row without an outing) :shock:

I'll be dusting off the gear and hitting the soft water for the first time this weekend hopefully.

Craig you got that right, the dam dog loves all crotch be it people crotch, dog crotch, but his favorite of all is fish crotch. I don't know who's more depressed we havent fished in weeks, him or me. Keeping an eye out for the invite to lake xyz!

And to all sorry I still didnt get photos imbedded I am limited in what I can do with computer with no internet at home and a network at work that is very limited. Bring on the open water fishin!!!
BigC
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by BigC »

Nice whack of lakers man. Headed out for belated opener on Thursday, hoping I get one as nice as these. Bring on the Karma.

1st new PB laker....and fish that made phone go down hole:

New PB eye:

2nd new PB laker

3rd new PB from the season...didn’t last long though.

New and current PB laker:

And the final day of the season:

I have lots of time at work...
Oneeleven
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Oneeleven »

Fishoholic wrote:
I'll be dusting off the gear and hitting the soft water for the first time this weekend hopefully.

Craig you got that right, the dam dog loves all crotch be it people crotch, dog crotch, but his favorite of all is fish crotch. I don't know who's more depressed we havent fished in weeks, him or me. Keeping an eye out for the invite to lake xyz!

Brad, don't know how I missed this report till now! Awesome pictures and it was so much fun meeting you guys this winter! Even through the mishaps (Ranger.. open the door!!...) :lol: Ranger is good at fish crotch, not so much at opening truck doors

Hopefully our paths will cross over the summer at some point and you can outfish us all on soft water too... :D
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

It's HUNTER ,,,,get it straight lady lol
Fishoholic
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Fishoholic »

Haha ya its Hunter but I'm sure he doesn't mind being called ranger either as long as someone's playing with him.

Thanks a lot BigC, hope it pays off and you have a good day on the water!