Has Anyone Fished the Following Lakes in the Huntsville Area

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Mike the 'Tender
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Has Anyone Fished the Following Lakes in the Huntsville Area

Post by Mike the 'Tender »

I'm going to be fishing for a week in the Hunstville, Ontario area in 8 days and was wondering if anyone here at fish hawk has fished the following: Peninsula Lake (aka Pen Lake), Bella Lake, Tasso Lake, Dotty Lake and Camp Lake. These are all located around Highway 8 (off Highway 60), about 20 - 25 minutes outside Downtown Huntsville.

I've trolled Pen Lake for Rainbow Trout before, but couldn't get the bugs to bite. :oops:

Chances are, I'm only going to be fishing Bella and Tasso for a couple hours each because they are no more than a 5 minute ATV ride from the lodge I'll be staying at.

If anyone wants a map of the area, go to: http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/travel ... dexpdf.htm, download map #9. Hunstville and the lakes mentioned are in N26. (Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed for this file)

P.S. - The MTO's Map site is good for road maps anywhere in Ontario.
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Mike the 'Tender,

I am not familiar with these lakes, but I'm sure someone on this board will give you some advice. Meanwhile, welcome to our Hawk Talk group. It's nice to have you with us!

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Mike the 'Tender
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Mike the 'Tender »

Thanks, it's great to be here!