Best Polarized Sunglasses?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Best Polarized Sunglasses?

Post by RJ »

bradford2 wrote:Can you get prescription Costas in the Ottawa area? Anyone know where?
I can get prescription Maui Jims close by. Anyone have a favourite model?
They are available here Brad. :wink:

http://www.mcleodoptometryclinic.ca/

RJ
MUSKY HUNTER
Participant
Participant

Post by MUSKY HUNTER »

I had posted or asked one of these topics as well i will be honest your best bang for your buck I bought a set of H3O's came with amber color lens, grey lens and yellow lens they work excellent and I can use them for any conditions just lol out the lenses insert what I need. You can order them from musky hunter magazine or just call Anderson's lodge in the Sioux look out. They are excellent for the money!!!
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

OAKLEY
T-Bone
Participant
Participant

Post by T-Bone »

I wanted to mention for anyone who wears contacts or just gets dry eyes in the wind, I have found these to be the most amazing sunglasses as they have a unique foam gasket that blocks all light and wind from getting in the sides or top of the frames.

http://www.wileyx.com/index.aspx

I will not go back to traditional sunglasses again. I can fish all day in heavy winds and have no dry eyes or fatigue that I used to get with contacts drying out on me.

I ordered mine from Cabelas.

Hope this helps!
Tony
BassHunterOttawa
Participant
Participant

Post by BassHunterOttawa »

Dunno if you're still looking, but I got some from MEC, the brand is Suncloud and they are really good. Covers whole field of vision, they have a material on the nose that becomes more grippy with perspiration (BIG plus for me) and they are reasonably priced - ~$50