Musky 51 inches. WOW! pic

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
EagleEyesFlash
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Musky 51 inches. WOW! pic

Post by EagleEyesFlash »

Great catch !
Some girth on that girl !
Snag or Fish , Weed or Fish , Oh Fish On
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Awesome Ottawa River fish! Congrats on a beast!

This thread caused a bit of a stir for no good reason.

The question about bleeding tails was somewhat out of line in my opinion simply because if you fish for Muskies at all you know this happens, often. Any fish caught at this time of year will likely have it. Hell I use 80 lb PP and get fish to the boat asap and sometimes they arrive with that. Is it stress? 100% yes. How do we stop it? Stop fishing Muskies in the summer. Are some going to stop? No. I do but mainly because I just move to other species.

What was trying to be said by the moderator (Cprince) is that we are trying to get away from folks getting criticized for the content within their reports. If it's fair criticism I'll remove the original post myself as content that I don't see fit for FH. This Muskie photo was far from that.

The topic of censorship came up as a result and a couple fellas decided to move on. I hate hearing that but we do have to keep things moving smoothly and trouble free. It's been great in the 7 months since Luke and I have taken over. It's a public forum yes but that doesn't mean it's a free for all. Just the way it has to be.

RJ
WhatIsThisCarp
Participant
Participant

Post by WhatIsThisCarp »

epic fish
Lvace
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Lvace »