HELP, NEED NEW TRANSDOUCER!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

Funny FF, See you there and I agree of the caliber of people on this board :lol:

BASSSTALKER
Mick
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mick »

Hey Basstalker

man I lost my transducer on my Hummingbord Portable two weeks ago, or shall I say that my brother did it for me (along with breaking a reel but hey, I finally go my rod apart for anybody that remembers that thread). Mine is an LCR 400 model. Anybody out there have any old transducers kicking around? You can find this model FF on eBay for less than 50 US, I might just scrap it and get a new one. Fishhawk himself lost the original transudcer to this unit about 6 yeras ago now and if memory serves, I think you can probably buy the entire FF used on eBay cheaper than you can get a new transducer.

Mick
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

Mick, I saw that too. I did however recieve a new transducer from a fellow Hawker ( thanks DON) :lol: and will try that first. If not I just might bae forced to :( HUMMINBIRD wants $60 US for a transducer, Crazy ah!

THanks all

BASSSTALKER
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

transducer

Post by Jigs »

My old humminbird (not portable) gave up the ghost. The transducer is still attached to the boat along with about 5ft. of wire. As far as I know it works, and if anyone needs one, its free. Gimmee a shout.

I really have to think seriously about a new fish finder, or a used fish finder.......maybe next year.

Regards: Jigs.
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jigs »

BUMP