Sad news loss of Dan Hanniman

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Sad news loss of Dan Hanniman

Post by plowjock »

Just got back from a days outing, checked the obits for today, and found a very good friend had passed away.
Dan had helped very many people in the OVSB club solving or installing electronics for them.
He moved to Morrisburg a few years back. I found out only about 2 months ago that Dan was having major health issues.
Gone but forever remembered.
Brian
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Sad news loss of Dan Hanniman

Post by toobinator »

Not unexpected but very very sad.

Ed
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Saw it on Facebook this morning. Sad indeed.

RJ
painter
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by painter »

I too was very sad to learn of Dan's passing. He was a lot of things to a lot of people. But I can only speak for myself. He was my fishing partner in Renegade and in many Bassmaster events. He was my teacher and mentor for many mechanical and electronic related repairs and installs on my old wreck of a boat way back when. He was my drinkin buddy when the fishing was over and he was a good friend.

The good ones always go too fast and too soon. He will be remembered by many. As for me, every time I repair a wire or install something electrical he will be there beside me telling me how to do it properly.

R.I.P. ole buddy.

T