go pro

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fishoholic
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: go pro

Post by Fishoholic »

Oh ya and no loading time to get videos into Adobe Dale, I just drag the clips from my computer into the project I have in Adobe and voila the clips are there instantly! Rendering the video at the end of the project takes sometime if you have a long video but it's worth it to have your final product in crystal clear HD watching it on your big screen TV!!

Not to say Gopro studio couldn't do that, again no experience with that. I may have to check it out myself.
Kerrazy
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Kerrazy »

I must admit, I am an iMovie fan and I can do it from my iPhone! Can't get much simpler!
Kerrazy

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll Go Fishing!"- Thoreau
I'd like to thank my sponsors:
Interac - Be in the Black
Jerry, my neighbour, who foolishly leaves his shed and truck open, so I can try all the latest gear!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Have 2 Shimano POV cams that I've played with. Can't see myself ever finding the time to sit down and edit it all properly.

RJ
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Keep it simple and you will get outstanding results. It's not time consuming at all if you know what you want to do with the video. Lots of information on youtube for every program for tips and tricks. If there is something specific you want to do just Youtube it.

I use Adobe Premier for PC and Final Cut Pro or IMovie on the Mac Pro. All super simple and have all the effects one would need.

And remember, if your taking Iphone video, always hold the camera sideways to get a full screen shot without a border ;)

Just acquired a new GoPro and will have a few of them running tomorrow, it's been a while since filming anything but should have something up soon :D