MS Bassin 2015

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: MS Bassin 2015

Post by TheMaverick »

ShawnD wrote:
Ms Bassin wrote:The results are up on the web page now msbassin.com . Check out how everyone finished, it was tough day on the water. Or at least that's my excuse.

Now how do we make it better next year?

Cheers,
Something must have happened, I don't see the 2015 results .
http://msbassin.com/Results/results_2015.html
If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

Thanks, seems my bookmark of the page needs updating.. :?
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Heisenbass wrote:Well we had a blast on Saturday!! We had a plan going in and it ended up working perfectly, giving us a 15 lbs stringer good enough for second place! :D Considering we were on the waiting list just a few days before the tournament, it was really awesome to just fish the event, let alone take home some money! We mostly fished heavy cover, taking it real slow with senkos and texas rigs. Caught a nice 3.5 lbs small jaw in the morning, then ran with our pattern to get 2 more 4 lbs largies in the boat by 1:30 pm. We filled the rest of our bag with two pounders and that was it! All in all just a great day of fishing!! Also got to meet a few of you which was great! Really looking forward to fishing this event again next year!! :D
IMAG0127.jpg
IMAG0133.jpg
Do you lads fish around Allumette Island?? Red Ranger? Im sure Ive seen ya on the river up there before...

Great finish!
Heisenbass
Participant
Participant

Post by Heisenbass »

Tip-up wrote:
Heisenbass wrote:Well we had a blast on Saturday!! We had a plan going in and it ended up working perfectly, giving us a 15 lbs stringer good enough for second place! :D Considering we were on the waiting list just a few days before the tournament, it was really awesome to just fish the event, let alone take home some money! We mostly fished heavy cover, taking it real slow with senkos and texas rigs. Caught a nice 3.5 lbs small jaw in the morning, then ran with our pattern to get 2 more 4 lbs largies in the boat by 1:30 pm. We filled the rest of our bag with two pounders and that was it! All in all just a great day of fishing!! Also got to meet a few of you which was great! Really looking forward to fishing this event again next year!! :D
IMAG0127.jpg
IMAG0133.jpg
Do you lads fish around Allumette Island?? Red Ranger? Im sure Ive seen ya on the river up there before...

Great finish!
Hey! LOL yes that would be us alright! I sent you a PM
Martin
BAA 2016 - Team 22
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

Figured I would add a pic of our two largest fish to this. Once again, great day!

Matt, on the tournament front, I doubt you guys could make it much better. It is well run and everyone seems to know their jobs inside and out.

the only area I could see you growing the event is having something going on during the day that would help raise more funds and maybe draw in some more spectators. That field is huge and instead of having the boat park there afterwards, maybe use it for a kids play area or utilize it in any way you could raise more funds while we are on the water. Maybe Pirate Cove could set up a shuttle service for the people parking their boats so that field can be utilized for something else.

StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by StarTzar »

lape0019 wrote:Figured I would add a pic of our two largest fish to this. Once again, great day!

Matt, on the tournament front, I doubt you guys could make it much better. It is well run and everyone seems to know their jobs inside and out.

the only area I could see you growing the event is having something going on during the day that would help raise more funds and maybe draw in some more spectators. That field is huge and instead of having the boat park there afterwards, maybe use it for a kids play area or utilize it in any way you could raise more funds while we are on the water. Maybe Pirate Cove could set up a shuttle service for the people parking their boats so that field can be utilized for something else.

Those basses must be feeling a whole lot of pain ... being held that way by the lower lip. 8) 8) 8) 8)
BAA - 2016 Team 18 (10 shy of 28)
Renegade Bass - 2013 Team 67 - 2014 Team 28 - 2015 Team 51
BAA (Great organization) 2011 and 2012 Team 7
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

It's better than by the eyes :lol:
StarTzar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant