Slime time...

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Slime time...

Post by RJ »

With the water temps back to a respectable level we turned our sights back on to Musky Fishing this past week.

Wednesday with clients aboard the Lund we took two good rips, one hit the basket. Not much beats watching folks reaction to their first.

Pdeez on a short leash garnered the attention.

Thursday I had a fella join me who I've met thru Facebook. Avid Fly Fisher who's been bustin' a nut trying to land a Skie on the Fly. He made me tired just watching him work... :lol: He raised two fish, one was a serious boil and take to a failing hookset and a follow from a big fish that had this fella mumbling... :lol:

First day I fished in over a month due to the pinched nerve issues I've had. Wasn't bad, thankfully a great Chiropractor has me turning the corner and a little taller these days... :shock: :lol:

Had two follows on the day myself from the back of the Lund and banged one on the 8.

Have limited openings for full days left in October. Some half days (including evenings) open if that suits your schedule better. Fire me a PM if you are looking to book something soon. :wink:

RJ
CyrusG
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Slime time...

Post by CyrusG »

Beauty skis, glad your feeling better buddy. We found big eyes in 2 feet of water on the Ottawa River, fall fishing is finally heating up!
Cy
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Agreed dude. Smallies are another option... :wink:

This aft on the Larry, Dropshotting 101 with a new client!

riverdog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by riverdog »

Your work is lot more fun then mine lol! I'm also on the Chriro kick for a pinched nerve. Didn't ever think a pinched nerve could be that bad...till I got one!
Fishing the St.Lawrence 12 months a year!
theDL
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by theDL »

Nice 'skis RJ, and some fat fall footballs too! Glad your on the mend
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Great to see ya back on the rod RJ. Nice muskie's.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

riverdog wrote:Your work is lot more fun then mine lol! I'm also on the Chriro kick for a pinched nerve. Didn't ever think a pinched nerve could be that bad...till I got one!
Worst thing I've ever been thru for sure. I was skeptical about Chiros before. Now I believe! No one else could even put a dent in the pain.

RJ
i got worms
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by i got worms »

Some beauty lunging right there RJ! Hope that nerve issue lets up for you!
I got 99 problems but a fish ain't one...