Honourable mention + bonus

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Honourable mention + bonus

Post by TheMaverick »

This past week, I've sold a few things through the Classifieds section of Fish-Hawk.
I've met new members, and touched based with a few regulars.

In the grand scheme of things, sometimes we forget about the important things in life.
After exchanging a few words, many of them mentioned fishing with their kids, as a matter a fact, the inspiring anglers were part of the decision making when purchasing these articles by looking up the classifieds section.

That being said, I found that pretty freaking awesome that we have young anglers amongst us, but yet aren't registered on Fish-Hawk.
To encourage these upcoming fishing superstars, I will gladly donate a pack of 50 (or more) 7" black\blue worms to any kid between the ages of 13 and 17 inclusevly, that registers as a member on Fish-Hawk.

First and foremost, you will have to go through the introduce yourself forum, post a few lines, and then send me an email so we can arrange pick-up.
First email sent to 389dufour@gmail.com will get the worms.

If any Fish-Hawk members knows of kids between those ages, feel free to pass this along with instructions ;)
If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!