Sharbot Lake Walleye???

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
baitfish
Participant
Participant

Sharbot Lake Walleye???

Post by baitfish »

Hey guys/gals, new to the forum world....I've done a lot fishing in the central frontenac area.....and I am on my next quest....Sharbot Lake!!!! I realize that not all lakes produce as much as others...so quantity is not always the prize...rather the hunt to do something that people say is impossible is my goal....lol. Hence Sharbot lake walleye...I have spoken to many locals and the word is "your more likely to catch a lake trout than an a walleye?".

Anyone caught any walleye 2014-2015 on sharbot lake, Techniques? Depth? Good locations??? I am told there aren't many but they do exist...any truth???
Last edited by baitfish on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Sharbot Lake Walleye???

Post by TheMaverick »

Welcome!
Here is something to get you started, it dates from a while back, but I doubt it has changed that much since then.

http://www.fish-hawk.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7979
If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Haven't fished it in years but I can attest to the catching more Lakers than Walleye...

RJ
baitfish
Participant
Participant

Post by baitfish »

Thanks guys, It's a start to my research.....much appreciated....Hoping someone out there has some current info...

Maybe some info from 2013-2015 experiences.....