Local Bass Tournaments

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Rideau_Lungehunter
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Local Bass Tournaments

Post by Rideau_Lungehunter »

Is there an easy way to find out what dates the local waterbodies are being fished by the clubs in the area?
zeke13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Local Bass Tournaments

Post by zeke13 »

Although that would be nice, without actually accumulating the data as it becomes available, there is no mechanism right now that supplies that information.
Not all the associations have posted their tournament schedules yet, some have decided on dates (BAA, Renegade Opens) some have not even determined dates at this time(OVSB).

As the Fish-Hawk members span most of these associations, maybe we could start a section in Fish-Hawk that shows the tournament schedules and it could be updated by the members?

What do you think? I'd certainly help out in any way I can maintaining the list.
Alby
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Alby »

I think RJ mentioned he was working on this sorta thing, to be posted on FH soon enough.

RJ? wanna chime in?

Alby
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

100% this will be done and is being compiled now. It will be featured in our tournament/club section on our new main page that will be done before Spring.

RJ