FLW Okeechobee Canuck Presence

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
EagleEyesFlash
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

FLW Okeechobee Canuck Presence

Post by EagleEyesFlash »

Pretty good day at the festival for Canucks ?
Chris and Cory Johnston ,Curtis Richardson and Jeff Gustafson doing Canada proud.
A Canuck Vincent Yonemitsu leading the co-anglers after day 1 too with 18lb 11 oz.

http://www.flwfishing.com/results

Rock 'n Roll and bring the bacon home . :)
Snag or Fish , Weed or Fish , Oh Fish On
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FLW Okeechobee Canuck Presence

Post by RJ »

My interest in any tourney is completely limited to people I know personally. It'll be fun to watch Gussy and the Johnstons all season down there.

The FLW website is a JOKE and it really makes me question the organization, seriously? Website issues? What year is it?

They are taking very well deserved criticism today for the live stream and website puking all throughout the weigh in. Even the link you posted takes you nowhere.

Hope the Canucks hold on for some cheques!

RJ
TheMaverick
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by TheMaverick »

I was watching Curtis run his boat through the reed patches of Okeechobee on his FB page, a thing of beauty!
As far as the FLW website, you'd think they'd learn of their mistakes after a few years of constant Fu@k ups! :roll:
If fishin ain't your mission, then you can kiss my Bass!
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

Go Canada!
I'm always looking for the results, also if you don't have Periscope as an App, download it now.. Most of these guys will Turn the app on in the morning before blastoff.
Getting a glimpse of their morning before they get going, awesome stuff... Until you get back to work :roll: And wish you were fishing :evil:

:lol: One day, Mark my words..
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
zeke13
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by zeke13 »

You would think that after years of watching how BASS covered the Elites, that the sheer embarrassment would have led FLW to better coverage. Disappointing doesn't even start to cover their web content and coverage.

I know that there is a cost associated to producing online live/up-to-date coverage of course, but the interest that's generated as a result of quality live feeds has to outweigh those costs.

I don't know anyone who looks forward to getting updates on FLW tournaments BUT everyone loves to follow BASS .. the reason is plain to see .. or in FLWs case, not!
procrafter12
Participant
Participant

Post by procrafter12 »

I went on the pariscope, thanks for the heads up Shawn some really good footage. watched chris johnston on it today.
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by ShawnD »

:mrgreen:
Raked in some $$ This weekend boysss.

Nice to see they did great.
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/
Christian Gervais
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Christian Gervais »

I agree with you Rob, more frustrating than anything. If you are going to have it LIVE then make sure it works. I was not following it but when I read your post on FB, instead of logging on for the following days, I decided I was not going to waste my time if it didn't worked properly.

Nice showing Canucks. Chris with a 3rd place, WOW. Can't wait to follow for the rest of the year.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

badbass72
Participant
Participant

Post by badbass72 »

canadians.jpg
canadians.jpg (60.71 KiB) Viewed 3425 times
Thanks to all my sponsors: Urban Ford, Urban Sport, Quick Lane Auto Care, Quantum, Strike King, Gourley's Outdoors, Goldwing Automotive, Amsoil, Canadian Tire Renfrew and Demonic Custom Tackle