WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Well all who attended will and can atest to this post:Big-O,Topwater,and BTS, man you guys make a mean bird!!!!Mind you I apologize I forget the Mrs,names and will acceppt a full beating for doing so :oops: To all involved;A HUGE THX!!!! I had one of the best days of my time!!!\

The bird, OUTSTANDING!!!!, The fishin, wellllllll John and I raised 2 skies but none in the boat :shock: But again a HUGE THX to John aswell, You sir I would FANCY a fish anytime :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apart from the great meet and the new friends met A huge thx to everyone involved in the meet and this board :D

In order the people i had the ultimate pleasure of meeting(Sry If I mess up or forget a few :oops: )

Big-O,BTS,I am forever in your debt,Topwater aswell sry tryin to do this alphabecticly(I cant spell :P )

Bacon,you sir are in for a trollin motor whoopin :lol:

Banjo,great to meet ya but we need to figure a way to get you on team 3 :lol:

Basstalker,you sir need to still prove the spook techs :lol:

Bobber,The dog is taken :lol:

Cman

Carlco,you sir r in the (do not fish with list :lol: )

Cracker,you sir will never be on canadians most wanted for the only thing they would have to look for is the snazzy shirt :lol: (Sry had to toss atleast 1 in)

Avereage Ang sry ,almost forgot but this alphabet has me lost :lol: If you got 1 and I didnt you r in for it :lol:

Crazy Crawler,I hope you feel better and ill toss one in for the hubby(TAKE OF EH HOSER :lol: )

DV-8,We are gonna make a trip to the tribz so I can show you up :lol:

EYE Tracker,left to quick i wanted to congrat ok ok poison your turkey for the laker pics :lol:

Floatfishin,who is that guy????????????Well he held is own right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

FH,You sir are in need of a fish with FF soon :lol: Remember the art of the scum frog :shock: 8) :P

Gordo,congrats on the ride bro!!!!Looks to sweet!!!!

H: Huskey Jerks, to all involved with the team :P :P :P :P

Now we come to J: John you sir are cut from an english stone :lol: I owe you a huge thx for today and all other trips we have had!!!You sir I FANCY a great big thx to you!!!!!!!! :D

JAZ MY MAN!!!!,you sir r gonna have to someday admit that docks are good but not great :lol: :lol: :lol: PM me bro!

L: all r going to loose to team 3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magnet, :P :P :P :P :P I sir do not like you anymore for boating the only skie of the day :roll: Sweet pics too bro!!!!! :D

M.T,You sir I am sending a search and rescue if i find out your wife tossed you in the fire at home :lol: :lol: :lol:

O: My lord that was good bird!!!!!!

P: plz bobber the dog is taken :lol: :lol:

Paya great meetin ya too :D

R: RJ you ever try to run me over again :P You sir will be swimmin wit da fishies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great to see you again bro!!!!

Rex,well sir Steve G is already taken but........Rex you hold a place in my heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rox had the best time too and thanks you all for the bird,fun and pokin fun at FF,No wonder I love er :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saskie and Saskette,what can I say....Saskie you know you lub me right :lol: Great to see you 2 and Saskie pssssst call me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salmon,where did ya go???????????????????Great seein ya and Justin im im wrong sry budz!

Seaweed,glad to have met ya bro!!!1st time i see the ride too :shock: Sweet craft there budz!!!! Toothy critters on the list!!!!! :D

Snag,you my dear must give bacon some slack he is new to this thing we know as fishin :lol: :lol: :lol: Was great meetin you too :D

Topwater,You I owe a big cat too,I promise no swimmin if you beat mine :twisted: :roll: :lol: :P

Walleye Killer,you learn much you have,spook friend must will be it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And last but not least WIG!!!!,get a boat and take me fishin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sry bout the misshap witht the craft :? See what happens when you take to long to get a new one you get rusty :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those I may have forgot I do apologize :oops: The frosties may have got to me,Gatorade that is :lol:

But names i may forget but,faces and friends, never!!!!

A HUGE THX TO ALL INVOLVED AND TO OTHERS WHO COULD NOT BE THERE!!!!!

P.S TEAM 3 RULES MARKUS!!!!!!!!!

T.L F.F AND HIGHEST REGADRS TO FH AND OUR BEST GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE NET!!!!!!!!!!!
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Snag,you my dear must give bacon some slack he is new to this thing we know as fishin Was great meetin you too
Well, I am certainly not new to fishin..but workin a trollin motor...whew....
Yesterday was sure tough in that wind...
What a great ime it was though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ken & Jo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by ken & Jo »

Yes Bacon, the aerodynamics of your new ride must be quite foreign to you compared to the table.....hopefully you get it all ironed out in time for the Quinte get together :D :D :D

Ken
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Yes Bacon, the aerodynamics of your new ride must be quite foreign to you compared to the table.....hopefully you get it all ironed out in time for the Quinte get together
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I will be ok...soon all will be second nature!
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

It was great meeting you to FF, had a blast poking fun at Bacon!
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

It was great meeting you to FF, had a blast poking fun at Bacon
Yeah well.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so there!
small fry
Participant
Participant

Post by small fry »

It was nice to meet you all we should do it again some time :D :D :D

see ya on the water :D :D :D
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

Post by SkeeterJohn »

FLOATFISHIN wrote:The fishin, wellllllll John and I raised 2 skies but none in the boat :shock: But again a HUGE THX to John aswell, You sir I would FANCY a fish anytime :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah if you listen long enough you'll hear me say the darndest things. That one didn't even cross my mind :lol: :lol: Thanks to RJ for pointing that out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anytime FF... We fished hard and the conditions were a little choppy which made for a bumpy ride back to the launch.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

hey Small Fry....thanks for coming out, sorry we didn't get to talk...next time thanks bud...glad you had a good time :D :D :D :D