fishing weekdays?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
david
Participant
Participant

fishing weekdays?

Post by david »

Are there any semi or fully retired fish-hawkers interested in fishing weekdays near Ottawa?
I like to get out more on the weekdays. I have a boat and I usually fish at the Dunrobin. I am open and love to learn any style of fishing.
Netman
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: fishing weekdays?

Post by Netman »

Don't forget the people that work 12 hour shifts have days off through the week :lol: . You should be able to get a few takers. Way to go offering up a seat
david
Participant
Participant

Post by david »

It's a win-win for everyone! It doesn't cost me any more than going out myself. I get to learn from other fish-hawkers and get generous offer to fish on their side as well :-).
MichaelGA
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MichaelGA »

Hi David,
I'm not a fishing "pro" by any way or shape but I do listen to RJ (and others) and know not to bring bananas onto a boat :lol:
I'm not sure when you go fishing but I'd love to meet up and go out during the week, problem is I only have from about 10am to 3pm. If that is something you might be interested in let me know and I'll pm you and we can setup the details. (happy to split gas and bring food / bait etc.)

Thanks for the offer!

Mike
badbass72
Participant
Participant

Post by badbass72 »

Also a long way from retirement but do work 12 hour shifts and prefer to get out during the week. Slowly shifting towards hunting for the fall but with weather and a day like today on Big Rideau there will have to be a few more trips.
Thanks to all my sponsors: Urban Ford, Urban Sport, Quick Lane Auto Care, Quantum, Strike King, Gourley's Outdoors, Goldwing Automotive, Amsoil, Canadian Tire Renfrew and Demonic Custom Tackle
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Troller »

I would be in on that. I have my boat moored at a large lake about a 35 minute drive from Kanata. I go up about twice a week after work. I am retiring in about 16 Months. I already take folks out through the week and most often they catch a decent fish. I like fishing through the week so much that I do not go on weekends very often. :wink:
I sometimes do what I call home and home which means I take someone out on my lake then they take me out on their body of water.
Good post:-)
Dave
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

I am up for this maybe next year come up to the lake and fish there. Would be fishing with the fly rod. Even interested in shore fishing.
Life goes on
david
Participant
Participant

Post by david »

Sorry I have not checked the forum for awhile.

I have filled my weekdays fishing for now thanks to this forum. I have since learned a lot on different style of fishing. I am glad all of you are willing to share your valuable experiences. I have even met a tournament winner and he confirmed my belief that fishing is about skill not luck :-).

Anyways, I will keep you all in mind if I have more weekdays to fill.

Happy fishing.
/David.