2017 LUND CATALOGUE & RJ AND BIRDEE

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
barney
Participant
Participant

2017 LUND CATALOGUE & RJ AND BIRDEE

Post by barney »

I have at least 20 years of Lund catalogues. Bought my Lund in 2005 and still get catalogues. Mabey someday I'll upgrade. I go through it cover to cover. For several years they have had articles about top fishing outfitters, camps, and guides. "The Pros" Well in the 2017 catalogue, we get to see some of our own pros. Rob (RJ) & Birdee of RJ and Birdees Outdoor Adventures. A six page write-up with high quality pictures showing both of them with Gar, Lake Trout, and Musky. RJ & Birdee, you look really good. Kudos
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: 2017 LUND CATALOGUE & RJ AND BIRDEE

Post by Bass Addict »

Congratulations to team Lund 8)
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
CBB
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by CBB »

Congrats to RJ and Birdee on being in the new Lund Boat Catalogue. Great Boats
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Thanks Jeff and I hope things are good for ya out West!

I'll never be comfortable with the term "Pro" but when some are referring to themselves as a "Fishing God" I guess I'll let ya get away with it.. :lol: but it'll never come out of my mouth.

Our involvement with Lund and Pirate Cove Marina has been an incredible experience.

RJ
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

RJ wrote:I'll never be comfortable with the term "Pro" but when some are referring to themselves as a "Fishing God" I guess I'll let ya get away with it.. :lol: but it'll never come out of my mouth.
The first paragraph from the latest Shark Fishing report reads rather "tongue in cheek..."

The flight attendant surely put the drama and queen in drama queen while going over the flight safety rules. “I like to look at my pretty self in the mirror.” “I always wanted to be a princess but instead I’m a queen.” “I save my girliest voice for Saturday nights.” I suppose he was just joking around, cause that sort of thing in the early morning seems kind of silly… “I rather despise looking at my aging, hairy, fattening self in the mirror.” “I always wanted to be a rockstar but instead I’m a husband, father and fishing god.” “I save my manliest voice for discipline and defence, and conquering fish.” I imagined the shock and awe on the faces of the passengers listening to me, all whom were expecting to hear, “now if the oxygen mask drops… your emergency exits are located over here and there”… etc. Although, in the end Ottawa to Toronto to Orlando was all rather fluffy and sweet, and come early afternoon I was on the ground in the cloudy, windy and rainy Sunshine State.

Hmph!!! Am I maybe just one of those some perhaps...? :lol:
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

You wrote it not me... :lol:

Site looks good by the way.

RJ
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant