Fish-Hawk.Net 2016 Website Stats

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fish-Hawk.Net 2016 Website Stats

Post by fatluke »

RJ and I would like to thank all of the site members and visitors for the participation and contributions over the past year. There were numerous great reports, discussions, tips, tricks and debates. We had a great year in regards to personal nonsense and pot stirring and over opinionated discussions. There were many civil debates and disagreements, but it's one of the best years in a long time on fish-hawk. Of course there were a few members booted, a few posts deleted and locked, and few warnings issues, but that is expected on any public discussion forum. Below are some key numbers in regards to site traffic for the 2016 Calendar year.

This gives you an idea of what the year looks like.

Let's see if we can make 2017 an even better year!

If there is any interest in knowing more specific stats, say so here and I can share some things like busiest month, day, most popular threads, etc. The above graph gives you a good idea the weekly trends over the year and you can see the busy and slow seasons. :-)
MEAT - Grind it, stuff it, smoke it.
ShawnD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Fish-Hawk.Net 2016 Website Stats

Post by ShawnD »

Awesome,
very happy to see the site is doing well. I for one do not post nearly as much as I used to.. Busy with everything going on.
There was a time Photobucket was a pain, now they seem to be doing better.

Like a lot of people I lurk and love reading the threads.

All the best for 2017 fellas.

Cheers
Shawn Dompierre
President of the Ottawa Valley South Bassmasters
http://www.ottawabassmasters.com/