Cabelas Eskimo shelters on sale

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
MarkM
Participant
Participant

Cabelas Eskimo shelters on sale

Post by MarkM »

Just wanted to give a heads up that Cabelas has their Eskimo stuff on special. About a month ago they had a few deals on them and I missed it by a few days. Figured Id wait for the next sale but decided to take my chances last week and buy at full pop in hopes that they may go back down within their 30 day price guarantee. Sooo yesterday I went and got my $100 back and bought more gear. :mrgreen:

Eskimo 949i so far I am very pleased and at $399 a pretty good deal I think..

topten14
Participant
Participant

Re: Cabelas Eskimo shelters on sale

Post by topten14 »

GREAT DEAL !!!!! ICE SHELTER QUICKFISH 3 MAN - 299.99+TX
$299.99
GREAT DEAL !!!!! ICE SHELTER QUICKFISH 3 MAN - 299.99+TX
Ottawa< 4 hours ago
We are selling this 3 man quickfish ice shelter from Eskimo selling for 599.99 reg , on sale for 299.99 desc : - The most compact, portable pop-up ice shelter on the market - Heavy duty ice anchors…

ww.kijiji.ca/v-fishing-camping-outdoor/ottawa/great-deal-ice-shelter-quickfish-3-man-299-99-tx/1238381954?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
"You must lose a fly to catch a trout"
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

$300.00 OFF??? NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
Roblin
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Roblin »

The $599. regular price should be for the Insulated Quickfish 3i. If it's the insulated Quickfish then $299.99 is a decent price.

The Quickfish 3 is sold on Amazon for $250.00 plus tax and free delivery. It's shipped by Amazon. I got mine in a week.

The sale price for the Quickfish 3 at Canadian Tire is $249.99 and it's been on sale twice this winter.

I'm on my second Quickfish 3. My wife bought me one from Costco about 6 years ago. Great shack, used it lots and still going strong. Only problem was the window plastic cracked. The windows are held on with velcro so easy to replace. You can buy replacements from Eskimos. I went to an RV repair shop and bought a sheet of plastic for a few bucks. Used the old velcro, my wife's sewing machine and back in business.

Gave the old shack to the kid's and bought a new one from Amazon. Best non sale price I could find. It's a good shack, has better windows and double doors.

Not quite the quality of the older shack, but still good. The screws work well. The ones I got weren't very sharp so I touched them with a file and they work better.

People complain about parts breaking and I'm sure they will if you force them. There's and trick to putting up pop-ups and it's call patience. There's Youtube video's showing how to do it.
I screw down one end on both corners and it goes up no problem. Especially in a wind.

I don't but the shack back in the bag on the ice. I secure it with a strap, take it home and dry it in the basement. Goes back in the bag, no problem.