Paddletales wing ding spring sale thing

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Paddletales wing ding spring sale thing

Post by toobinator »

Thanks Brad
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

Well, it's a wrap. The 2017 Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing is in the books. This one will go down as our all time best (so far). I can't remember seeing the store as busy for as long. Everyone seemed to be having a great time talking fishing and munching on chicken. Our old record for pieces of chicken consumed over the 4 day weekend was 480, and I thought that is a number we will never better. This weekend past.....605 pieces.
As always, these weekends wouldn't happen without a lot of help. Companies put pro-staffers in the store and they are invaluable. Thanks go out to the following, and if I forgot anyone, please, please forgive me.

Lee Branscombe, Tom Brennan - Shimano, G Loomis
Carl Donnely - Pure Fishing
Simon Lavictoire - Daiwa, Set the Hook, Dobyns
Corey Gaffney - Johnson Outdoors
Trevor Sinnett - Paddletales
Kevin Moberg - Paddletales, Sign-a-Rama
Pete MacCormack - Paddletales, Pirate Cove. Pete worked the boat show with Pirate Cove, and directed people there out to Paddletales
And my Partner in crime and in life, Sandie

Special Thanks also go out to Dan and his staff at Winchester Foodland for their outstanding job at keeping us in chicken. We were a little concerned about logistics with the new location for Foodland, but everything went off without a hitch.

And to the 2 bazillion people (or so it seemed) that came out to Paddletales and made our weekend, thanks from the bottom of my heart for the support. It means more than you will ever know
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

Once again, I have forgotten people that helped us out over the weekend. I should know better than type these things when I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.

Wally Robins - G Loomis
Big Jim - Shimano, G Loomis, and a host of other companies. Really. Who beside me could forget Big Jim. :oops:

Wally and Big Jim's contribution to our weekend was equally as important as everyone else and I humbly apologize for the oversight.

As a side note, I believe the Poultry Farmers Association is getting a citation together for Big Jim for his contribution in keeping their industry strong.