Steelhead

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
muskiemaster29
Participant
Participant

Steelhead

Post by muskiemaster29 »

Wanna get out after some steelhead in Porte hope this spring when's the best time ?
wayde34
Participant
Participant

Re: Steelhead

Post by wayde34 »

It's probably pretty good now. I think it's another week or two before you can fish past the first bridge though.
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

The problem with Port Hope, is the limited water access this time of yr. There are other creeks within a half hour drive of Port Hope, East, and West, that have more water to fish. Look at the regs, and right now, they should be in. If not closer to the mouths, or staging. I have lived, fished that area for over 25 yrs. If you ask any one on here who knows me, they will tell ya I might know a thing or 2 about the Steel, and area's to fish. Drop me a pm if your looking for any further help!

F.F
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

It's not another week or 2 either, it's the last Sat in April, that you can fish North of any CN tracks on any trib East of T.O I'll help you out, trust me, the die hards out there will be quick to let you know if your fishing "Un-Open" Season waters!