Trout fishing

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Troutskiii
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Trout fishing

Post by Troutskiii »

He definatly doesn't own the road into bottle lake, that is an unmaintained township road it's not private at all I know that for a fact! It's been like that for longer then I've been alive. There is a yellow sign I believe just as you turn onto bottle lake that clearly states unmaintained township road....

Now you got me interested, I'll be up at the property Sunday and I might have to take a drive down to bottle lake since it's a hop and a skip from me.
Mike P
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mike P »

He owns the property on the right on the road and into Bottle starting at the turn to the first hunting camp. His property goes around to the back of the lake. He does own the second rocky boat launch but not the first. I have had many of conversations with him over the years and he has always been decent, even if he is not a fisherman. lol
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

When heading into the local hills nowadays one needs a plan A, plan B, plan C and usually a plan D too. Landowners, gates and the logging change the adventure constantly. :lol: Been a few seasons now but one of my last times heading out I picked and mapped 5 lakes ahead of time and it wasn't until arriving at the 5th I said "fawkit" and just put in with the float tube at some cabin.

Always impressed by the guys who do well in the hills. Resilient buggers they are. :lol:
Msimard12
Participant
Participant

Post by Msimard12 »

Went to check out the ingleside quarry this morning with no luck, I was hoping there'd be a resilient basted left from last year. Looks like it hasnt been stocked yet either. Any one know when mnr starts their stocking