lac beaulieu st therese

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Masterbaiter101
Participant
Participant

lac beaulieu st therese

Post by Masterbaiter101 »

Hi,

my family and I have rented a cottage on this lake in quebec. I know the area quite well as ive fished big cedar, blue sea, and 31 mile.

but I have never fished this lac beaulieu, just wondering if anyone knows the species of fish in this lake. any info would be greatly appreciated. I was told bass and pike. hopeing for lake trout as they are abundant in that area.
Masterbaiter101
Participant
Participant

Re: lac beaulieu st therese

any info appreciated! bumping this to top of list
Masterbaiter101
Participant
Participant

Bump
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

I have never fished it, but I have fished quite a few lakes all around it in the same watershed. If I had to guess I would assume smallies, lakers, whitefish and maybe some pike. Off chance it might have largies.

Good luck though! I have scoped it out a few times looking for a chink in it's private land armour. Still haven't found a solid way in.

Craig
Msimard12
Participant
Participant

Post by Msimard12 »

Have you tried pemichanigan for lakers, it's quite deep there some nice lakers to be caught.
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Pem is one of my favorite lakes. Lakers for sure, but I like the pike in that lake! Delicious!! Gin clear water unlike anything I have ever seen and 100s of spots around the lake perfect for shore lunch!

Smitty knows this lake quite well too. There are quite a number of lakes all bound by the 105, 117 and the 309 all the way down to Lac St-Marie! You could explore for years and not get into half of what's there!

Craig
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Pem is one of my favorite lakes. Lakers for sure, but I like the pike in that lake! Delicious!! Gin clear water unlike anything I have ever seen and 100s of spots around the lake perfect for shore lunch!

Smitty knows this lake quite well too. There are quite a number of lakes all bound by the 105, 117 and the 309 all the way down to Lac St-Marie! You could explore for years and not get into half of what's there!

Craig
Masterbaiter101
Participant
Participant

Thanks for the responces. Yeah pem and 31m are nice lakes. Ill be taking a day trip to either 31 mile or blue sea. But for bealieu i believe there are white fish bass and pike but not sure for lake trout. I guess we will find out.