Bouchette boat launch

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bytownblue
Participant
Participant

Bouchette boat launch

Post by Bytownblue »

Just a heads up.
I launched at Bouchette and fished 31 Mile lake the other day and was charged $30 to park my truck and trailer which is outrageous!
Are all launches the same on that lake?
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Bouchette boat launch

Post by smitty55 »

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but Bouchette is on the Gatineau River and doesn't connect to 31 Mile. Unless you're not talking about the village of Bouchette. As for 31 Mile I think there is a free launch at Point Comfort.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter
Bytownblue
Participant
Participant

Post by Bytownblue »

It's called the bouchette launch as its past the town over the bridge at the end of 31 mile road
It's right beside the Majopial restaurant
The owner came out and demanded $30 and another $15 for my buddies car!
Where is the free launch?
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

The launch your referring to is the one in Pointe Comfort
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by smitty55 »

Ok in the bottom left corner in red is the launch for Pemichangan where I've launched many times as our family cottage is there. The black area is the parking lot. Everything is free there. In the top corner in red is what I believe to be the launch for 31 Mile. I've actually only driven past the road to it on the way to the cottage but it can be seen from the road. To be 100% sure I would recommend giving the dépanneur a call at 819-463-1515. As well there are other members here that are familiar with the area that could chime in about that launch.
Or you could try fishing Pemich. At one time it was actually part of 31 Mile. Good Laker, Smallmouth and Pike fishing in certain areas.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter