St-lawrence River

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bobber Boyz
Participant
Participant

St-lawrence River

Post by Bobber Boyz »

Last week I went out fishing with the kids just jigging in 20 feet of water then the rod bends over and the and the line starts peeling off the real I thought I had a world-class Muskie but after a 30-minute fight I finally get to see what it was I guess it's a freshwater drum first time ever caught one didn't know that they were in the river system.Awesome fight. .....
Attachments
20170727_193944.jpg
20170727_193944.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
CBB
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: St-lawrence River

Post by CBB »

That is a Hog for sure and one of the Bigger ones I have ever seen, they do put up a good fight for sure. Congrats
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Like reeling in a Barn Door.. :lol:

Nice one!

RJ
Jason123
Participant
Participant

Post by Jason123 »

Congrats Dude.. We drove up & down the St-lawrence river last week but were not too impressed. The river feels dirty little bit and not very pretty sight to look at. It kinda reminded me the Hudson river NYC.
bardern
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bardern »

we have been draining the excess water from Lake Ontario. There has been lots of flotsam in the water but unfortunately Premier Wynne has not been flushed out to sea as of yet.
Barry Keicks