2018 PaddletalesPilgrim Poultry Palooza coming soon

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

2018 PaddletalesPilgrim Poultry Palooza coming soon

Post by toobinator »

Saturday November 18 has been slated for the annual Paddletales Pilgrim Poultry Palooza. We are working on lots of specials, but the highlight as always will be the deep fried turkey. The turkey is deep fried on-site and will be served from approx 11am to 2 pm.
Most of our 2018 rods and reels should be in at this time as well, so it will be a great opportunity to start getting ready for next year or doing some early Christmas shopping. There is also a new clothing store in town just a minute walk from Paddletales, so if your spouse is not interested in tackle, (perish the thought) there will be something for them to see. The Paddletales Phoenix as well as boats from Pirate Cove, Orleans Boatworld, and Aim Marine will be on display too, weather permitting.
We will have a bunch of non-current rods and reels with deep discounts, as well as some lines that I will be moving out to make room for the new brands that are on their way. It will be a tax in days as well, with the usual exceptions of electronics and trolling motors.

More specials will be posted as the date gets closer

This event is always a blast, so mark your calendars and we hope to see you out.

Ed & Sandie
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: 2018 PaddletalesPilgrim Poultry Palooza coming soon

Post by toobinator »

We’ve been busy putting things together for next weekend and here’s a sample of what we’ve come up with so far.
Of course the turkeys have been ordered and the first one should be out of the fryer around 11.00 am.
We have a bunch of rods that will be on clearout. Ducketts, Dobyns, and Abus are going to make room for more product coming in this winter. I have a slew of Daiwa reels on sale. Some are non-current, some are just ones I want gone. There are also some Abu reels on sale as well. We have a couple of “1 ofs” in electronics as well, but I’ll keep that card close to my chest for now.
As usual all pricing with the exception of electronics will be tax in.
In new products so far. We have the Curado K reels and the Curado rods, The Ballistic, and Tatula spinng reels as well as the Lexa Musky reels from Daiwa. New products from Z-Man and Strike King are on the wall too, with more coming in. I hope to have at least some on the new Conquest rods from Loomis here too. I did have one but some son of a gun came and bought it. Lol
The weather looks a little damp for the 18th so I don’t know if we will have any boats here, so keep your fingers crossed.
See you on November 18
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: 2018 PaddletalesPilgrim Poultry Palooza coming soon

Post by toobinator »

What a great day. Weather could have been a little nicer, but the turnout was outstanding. I didn't request pro-staff from the companies, but a bunch came out on their own to help out. Paddletales pro-staffers were on hand as well, and it was all appreciated. Sales were great, but the fellowship was even better. It was a customer appreciation day, and I really and truly do appreciate each and every one.

Thanks for the support.