Paddletales...rest of month schedule

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Paddletales...rest of month schedule

Post by toobinator »

The last half of April has a few noteworthy events and changes.

April 21. I will be at Pirate Cove for their open house. The store will be open of course so come out and keep Sandie company. I will have some samplings of some of the new temptations that are out this year. Not sure if I'll be doing a presentation or just kibitzing. Either way is fine. The Paddletales Phoenix will finally be out of winter storage and on display too. Come on over and say Hi. More information is available on the Pirate Cove website or Facebook account.

April 22: We go back to summer hours which are Tuesday, Wednesday, 9 to 6, Thursday 9 to 8 (at least), Friday 9 to 6, and Saturday 9 to 5, Sunday 10 to 5.

April 28: Our Last kick doo. This is the last kick before the pike/walleye opener on the St Lawrence. No details as yet other than there WILL be chicken. As always, it'll be a blast. Weather permitting we will have some boats on display. More about this event later.

I hope spring (it is spring isn't it :shock: Doesn't look like it right now) is treating all of you well and we will see you out soon.

Ed & Sandie
Save a bass. Eat a chicken