Paddletales Last Kick before the opener event

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Paddletales Last Kick before the opener event

Post by toobinator »

Saturday April 28 Paddletales is having our last sale before the Pike/Walleye opener on the St Lawrence. As usual it will be tax in on everything except electronics, trolling motors and accessories. We have a table full of reels that are on clearout as well as a bunch of rods. I am still looking at inventory and deciding what else to put on sale, so there may be some suprises when you come out. :D
There is also a bunch of new stuff in stock. Items from Shimano, Loomis Lunker Hunt, Live Target, Z-Man, 13 Fishing and lots more are on the walls
Weather permitting we will also have boats on display with representatives for the associated marinas on hand. The Paddletales Phoenix will also be here. Sorry folks. It's not for sale.
As usual there will be free snacks too. The first batch of chicken arrives at 11 and we hope to keep serving until we close or they can't cook any more.
The long range forecast looks great, so mark you calenders and come on out.
Ed & Sandie
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Paddletales Last Kick before the opener event

Post by toobinator »

Well, tomorrow's the day. The weather doesn't look good for being outside, so I have called off the boats. Everything else is a go. Tax in on everything except electronics, trolling motors, and accessories. Lots of chicken on the way too. Selected rods and reels on sale and lots of new stuff. Above all it's going to be FUN.

See you Saturday

Ed & Sandie
Moobe
Participant
Participant

Post by Moobe »

I'm on my wayyyyyyyy!!
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

Thanks to all that came out. It was a great day. We went through 216 pieces of chicken plus cheese, veggies and chips. A couple of pieces of chicken left for my lunch tomorrow. Crowd was large but as usual everybody was enjoying the visit.

If you couldn't make it out today, mention this post and I'll give you sale pricing on Sunday.

Thanks again
Ed & sandie