Fishing 31 Mile Lakee

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
HWT
Participant
Participant

Fishing 31 Mile Lakee

Post by HWT »

Hi,
I’m a newbie, so I don’t know if this is an appropriate question to ask in this forum, but I thought, no harm in asking.
My wife, Wanda, and I are from Pennsylvania, and have a small cottage on Lac Pemichongan. We are ardent “fishermen”, it being what brought us together, and ultimately marry. We, of course, fish “Pemich” regularly, and know it well. To expand our fishing adventures, we would like very much to fish 31 Mile Lake. We would like to try our hand at trout, pike, and bass, but do not want to venture out in our small boat for the first time on such a large, sprawling body of water on our own, which brings me to my question. Does anyone in your organization provide guide service on 31 Mile Lake, or if not, do you know of a reputable guide that does that we might contact?
Thank you so much for time and interest.
Regards,
Harry Taylor
Palmyra, PA

Sent from my iPad
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Fishing 31 Mile Lakee

Post by cprince »

Charly over at Whitefish Lodge might be an option. He's on Heney (Just west of Pem), but brings his client all around the area.

If he can't help directly, I'll bet he'll know someone who can.

Look him up on FB as I don't know their website if they have one or not...

Pavillon Whitefish Lodge (Lac Heney) Gracefield, Quebec

Craig
emeraldpirate
Participant
Participant

Post by emeraldpirate »

Good Day Harry,

There' is a guide that I know of his service is called Guide de Peche Serge he guides on Pemich and 31 mile lake and you can reach him at 819-423-5330 or 819 230-5330 touladi@hotmail.com.

Good fishing!
Whitefish_Gracefield
Participant
Participant

Post by Whitefish_Gracefield »

Hi All, I know this is an old post but just wanted to add, Charlie is still there but operating at a limited capacity since the pandemic. Unfortunately the lodge was sold but there are still some cottages that are available for rent on airbnb. The cottages have been renovated and look nice and the hosts are very accommodating. You have direct almost exclusive access to Lake Heney and boat slips. Lots of people coming back each year from all over the US. If you are interested to fish trout, bass, pike, perch or travel to many other lakes (31 Miles Lake, Cayamant Lake, Green Lake just to name a few) within 45 minutes drive (including the Gatineau River), you can find accommodations on airbnb or on this site, www.rbrtreats.com.