WHEN SHOULD THE BULLHEADS AND CRAPPIE FISHING START

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Suddsy2
Participant
Participant

Re: WHEN SHOULD THE BULLHEADS AND CRAPPIE FISHING START

Post by Suddsy2 »

I got my boat in and then the next day found my battery was dead and some wiring under the council was fried. I think it is my transducer cable that is shorted out but am till waiting for the local repair guy to come and take a look. Thanks for the tip for fishing at SB, I will give it a try!!
Homerx_99
Participant
Participant

Post by Homerx_99 »

Suddsy2 wrote:I got my boat in and then the next day found my battery was dead and some wiring under the council was fried. I think it is my transducer cable that is shorted out but am till waiting for the local repair guy to come and take a look. Thanks for the tip for fishing at SB, I will give it a try!!
That sux who ya waiting on . . Frank ? Well I'm in the next bay over from your heading towards SB. Boathouse with deck on top. Stop in and say Hi anytime. Maybe we can hit the bass this year together.

Cheers
Papaclaude
Participant
Participant

Post by Papaclaude »

Went to Petrie tonight, near the bait shop. Not a bite. I'm thinking the cold front screwed it up.
Chilipowder101
Participant
Participant

Post by Chilipowder101 »

Is petrie actually open? I thought most parks are closed right now?

I guess the bait shop isn't really part of the park is it?
Papaclaude
Participant
Participant

Post by Papaclaude »

There was a by-law guy parked at the top of the hill, so we (I had my daughter and granddaughter with me) asked if we could fish from shore. He checked, and the order, or whatever, said the parks were closed to kayaking, canoeing, etc., but you could walk through, etc. He called a supervisor, and they couldn't see anything saying we couldn't, so he told us to go ahead.
Suddsy2
Participant
Participant

Post by Suddsy2 »

Actually I got Jeremy to look at it and he got me fixed up and going, now I just need some decent weather. Jeremy is probably very close to you as well. Are you on the bay north of me or south of me? I will stop in some day to say hello.
Larry
Homerx_99
Participant
Participant

Post by Homerx_99 »

Weather is good now! Have you been out ? I am in the largest bay south towards SB the one that the "flow" dumps into.

Cheers